Thursday, October 16, 2008

1st day =(

I failed to meet the criterion today ~~ T.T

I woke up at 7.00a.m., feeling very tired and sleepy, I went back to the bed afterwards and then slept until 8.30a.m.....
I guess it was because of my late sleeping time yesterday night~~ I was doing assignment in school until until forgetting the time and was only able to reach my room at 11.30pm and ended up to get to bed at 12.10p.m. after taking bath....

I must get to bed on time tonight and wake up on time tml~!
I don't want to take bread as my lunch anymore....=(

5 comments:

猫猫 said...

Hmm hmm, first post? Add oil ah! Don't stop posting!

lemonpsy said...

Yih yun, don b upset..where there is a will, there is a way~~ add oil ya, I believe u can make it =)

fuifen said...

Hey~
Since you failed to reach your target today, I didn't give you the 5 dollars of reinforcer. Without the money, my poor partner couldn't even have a proper meal. Seeing your plight, I shared my dinner with you today. BUT, to make it clear, I will never share the food with you or lend you money if you ever fail to get the $5 again. It's to maintain the value of your reinforcer. As you can imagine, if the consequence of not getting the $5 does not have significant influences on you, sooner or later, You would not bother to strive for the reinforcer.
Though it seems a bit too harsh, I guess you won't have a second chance to experience it as you'll never fail again, right??? I have confidence in you~!
Imagine a deep breath of fresh air in the early morning? And also a rich breakfast awaits you tomorrow!
Cheers~~ =)

猫猫 said...

What are these about ah? I still have no idea leh X)

Yyun said...

thx for your encouragement~^^

Fuifen, thx for sharing your meal with me...=P

cwmao, this programme is designed to make me to waking up earlier~I have to meet the criterion ( for now is 7am) to get my living fees from fuifen~ Reinforcer is sth to make me more likely to strive for my goal~ If I successfully to hit my target continuously for 2 days, I can get my favourite snack ("Pocky") from Fuifen too~~! thx for following my blog ler...hehe~~