Tuesday, October 21, 2008

6th Day^^ (2nd phase 2nd day)

Unbelievable~ But I made it today~! I wake up at 530a.m.~! Not as hard as I imagined~~ =D
Now, 1230pm++ I have woke up for 7 more than hours, and I am not feeling sleepy at all~! =D
I went to bed around 11pm last night~ and I think I fall alsleep about 11.20p.m. after doing some reading (of course not academic reading~ haha~). I have had a very good night sleeping and feeling freshed for the whole morning~ I think my sleep quality is really good~

I ll take a short nap for about 15mins to ensure that I can fully concentrated on the lesson later, after being awakeful for more than 7 hours ~ =)

2 comments:

fuifen said...

Hey~
Hopefully u manage to pay full attention in class ya~ As I saw u took a short nap during the lesson break just now... was it because of feeling sleepy?
Do have an early rest tonight arh!^^

Yyun said...

ya~
Because I didnt take a nap before the lecture....@@"
But after taking a short nap during the break, I am able to concentrate more~ Therefore, I think it is important to take a nap on noon, especially you have waken up for a long time~ Same logic as it is hard for me concentrate in the lecture in night~