Saturday, October 18, 2008

2nd Day & 3rd Day ^^ (1st phase)

YES! yesterday is my first day to succeed meeting the criterion~~~!! haha!! so happy~~~
I woke up at 650am automatically (even earlier than the criterion!) before the alarm rang and even didn't have the urge to go back to the bed. Maybe that is due to the "poor" experience of being punished on the previous day. Thinking of I couldn't to survive for one more day without $$ to buy food and have to have bread as my lunch (which I bought before the programme started)....
Ya, I did a small trick to motivate myself more~ I put an empty "pocky" package box in front my table, so that it became more salient~~ =P Whenever I saw it, I would remind myself to strive for the target~~

Today I successfully woke up on time too, though a bit tired to do so...before this, my roommate's alarm rang at 630a.m. and woke me up. However, I decided not to getting out of the bed as i thought the time is still earlier and wanted to earn myself more sleeping time~ The consequence was I felt even tired when trying to wake up at 7am. Though I felt very sleepy, I decided to resist the temptation of going back to bed. I don't want my effort of waking up earlier on the previous day to be wasted. Besides the "pocky" received from Fuifen, I received one more "pocky" from my boyfriend as an additional reward~! ha! =D I will keep it up tml so that I can enter the 2nd phase~

oops ~! It is 12am++ now.... I think I had better to turn in earlier tonite...=P ( I have missed the time setting for sleep due to some uncontrollable factors, my friends were looking for me just now)~~

1 comment:

fuifen said...

Hey Yihyun~
Congrats~~ haha! Having the 5 dollars, u can have proper meals, and no need to stuff youself with bread (bad for ur health ya!!!).
Just a suggestion, u may try to set the alarm a bit earlier when u r outside, so to allow urself some time to get back to ur room. Coz I found that ur alarm is set at 11pm (time to sleep), by the time it rings u are just reminded to go to bed. when u are outside, it takes some time before u turn in. Just like the first day, after bathing it was quite late already... Anyway, feel glad for ur success~~ ^^